Corporate Relocations: Planning & Project Management are Key While the most important aspects of a residential move may be ensuring great-grandma’s china and other precious family heirlooms arrive in one piece or making sure that there is still enough money left over to redo the kids bedrooms; corporate relocations pose a different set of challenges. While budget is still relevant, some larger issues may prevail, such as: minimizing down time, not interrupting business flow, and making a smooth transition for employees. Proper planning and project management can help alleviate most disruptions and ensure a smooth relocation process. Make certain your corporate move is completed efficiently and within budget by receiving a detailed estimate and project management plan. Trained relocation experts can also help with:
- ensuring proper coordination among all parties involved
- obtaining insurance certificates
- cubicle reconfiguration
- specialty items (artwork needing crating, computer transfer, copy machines, etc)
- reserving elevators and parking permits
- offering complete packing and storage services
When choosing a moving company, make sure your business’ functionality and productivity are the top concerns.